- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
- My Blog: “ACTA is a blessing in disguise for UK PLC”. Run that by me again … cc @_AskTheExperts_ @_JayMcGregor
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Monthly Archives: March 2012
My Blog: Increased risk of #Extradition via #ACTA Harsh Interpretation and Implementation would make it easier.
Expanding in my initial perhaps tin-foil cap view yesterday regarding extradition via ACTA. A refresh of what European Commissioner Karel De Gucht said (and my comments, from early-hours-of-this-morning post: http://awbmaven.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/karel-de-gucht-1st-exchange-of-views-about-acta-at-inta-29th-feb-2012/ ), “ACTA states that countries signing up may give their intellectual property enforcement … Continue reading
The text of his speech is linked to below: “Karel De Gucht European Commissioner for Trade ACTA – State of Play 1st Exchange of Views with the Committee for International Trade of the European Parliament Brussels, 29 February 2012“ http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=SPEECH/12/136&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en … Continue reading