- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: Cecilia Malmström
My Blog: Right to Privacy vs ‘Right to Snoop’. A workshop before the net-war intensifies in our Surveilance society..
Over recent months due to a myriad of reasons, citizens’ internet (netizens) rights have been high on the political and news agenda. We have had Internet Blackout Day to protest US legislation SOPA and PIPA. We have had massive demonstration concerning ACTA, … Continue reading
Today, we have a report on a meeting regarding the proposed “EU-US Passenger Data Agreement” (also called the Passenger Name Records, or PNR). From that report, “Does the EU-US passenger data deal offer enough safeguards for EU citizens? Is the balance between … Continue reading
The EU’s Police and Criminal Justice Data Protection Directive + Regulation re. personal information and data. cc #ACTA
[edit 7/MAR/12: Additional article from the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS): "On the package, Peter Hustinx, EDPS, says: "The proposed Regulation constitutes a huge step forward for the right to data protection in Europe. However, we are unfortunately still far from … Continue reading