- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
- My Blog: “ACTA is a blessing in disguise for UK PLC”. Run that by me again … cc @_AskTheExperts_ @_JayMcGregor
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: ECHR
My Blog: UK’s IMP reborn as Orwellian #CCDP (Communications Capabilities Development Programme) – needs to be stopped!
The UK has resurected the old IMP (Interception Modernisation Programme) from 2008, modified it, and is not proposing to flog it to unsuspecting UK netizens as the Communications Capabilities Development Programme (CCDP). If you thought ACTA was bad, grab a tipple, … Continue reading