- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Well done Egyptian, well done #jan25. Let the building of a free and democratic Egypt commence (right after the Mother of all Parties). 😀
From a BBC article on the Constitution: “Article 85 The President must cease work immediately after a charge [treason or criminal offence] is issued against him, at which point the vice-president or (if there is none) the prime minister assumes … Continue reading
The solidarity I feel with the anti-regime Egyptian demonstrators grows. Yesterday, was such an up and down day, such an emotional day. Most of the day we were led to believe that Mubarak would resign and that the chances were … Continue reading