- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Here is some info regarding the “Digital Agenda for Europe”: In the “Planned Actions” section, a lot of planned actions are listed: Action 1: Simplifying pan-European licensing for online works Action 2: Preserving orphan works and out of print works … Continue reading
The FBI and fellow law enforcement actors around the world may be committing a criminal offence by denying access to our Intellectual Property (IP) on the MegaUpload servers. Their cumbersome sledgehammer-to-crack-a-nut take-down has denied me access to my IP. By … Continue reading
How is this going to function in practice? Having a look at http://chillingeffects.org/twitter, “which makes it easier to find notices related to Twitter” [ http://blog.twitter.com/ ], what is going to be in the “Subject” column, the actual part-removed tweet? I … Continue reading