- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Search Results for: paypal
Companioning ACTA, there are proposed changes to the E-commerce Directive, IPRED, Customs Enforcement, etc
The EU Commission is rushing hastily towards it’s Digital Single Market (DSM) and as well as unintended (or perhaps secretly intended) consequences for EU citizens and businesses, there will be speed-bumps along the w. Near the end of EFF’s article … Continue reading
“Kroes: Cloud can deliver digital growth” with my immediate observations including questions cc @NeelieKroes @euractiv @DigitalAgendaEU @10comm
EU Digital Agenda Commissioner Neelie Kroes talks excitedly about “Cloud computing” here: The Cloud, like the Internet, is Global in nature. Cloud services are offered by a myriad companies whom are based in many of nation states and so their … Continue reading
The FBI and fellow law enforcement actors around the world may be committing a criminal offence by denying access to our Intellectual Property (IP) on the MegaUpload servers. Their cumbersome sledgehammer-to-crack-a-nut take-down has denied me access to my IP. By … Continue reading