- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: Customs
My Blog: Tips for Activists – Inform, Enable, and Incite to Action. Observations of anti-#ACTA demo in #Vienna #Feb25 #IPRED
I attended the anti-ACTA demonstration in Vienna on Saturday 25th February 2012: https://www.facebook.com/events/185713728201250/ I had already attended the anti-ACTA demonstration in Vienna on Saturday 11th February 2012. On the 11th, it was very cold and I estimate the attendence at 5000. On … Continue reading
Companioning ACTA, there are proposed changes to the E-commerce Directive, IPRED, Customs Enforcement, etc
The EU Commission is rushing hastily towards it’s Digital Single Market (DSM) and as well as unintended (or perhaps secretly intended) consequences for EU citizens and businesses, there will be speed-bumps along the w. Near the end of EFF’s article … Continue reading