- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: Internet
Companioning ACTA, there are proposed changes to the E-commerce Directive, IPRED, Customs Enforcement, etc
The EU Commission is rushing hastily towards it’s Digital Single Market (DSM) and as well as unintended (or perhaps secretly intended) consequences for EU citizens and businesses, there will be speed-bumps along the w. Near the end of EFF’s article … Continue reading
#ACTA statement by @VivianeRedingEU with my immediate observations including questions cc @RalfGrahn @FFII @EDRi_org
Here is a statement by Viviane Reding, Vice-President of the European Commission and EU Commissioner for Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship, on freedom of expression and information via the Internet, attempts to block websites, “three-strikes-laws”, and ACTA: http://ec.europa.eu/commission_2010-2014/reding/pdf/quote_statement_en.pdf Here are each point Viviane Reding … Continue reading
My Blog: Your web activity is being tracked! Some simple ways I employ to stop being tracked. So, enlarge the ‘0,1% who knows’.
Some recent tweets have caused me to write this article: 10 COM @10comm Guide to digital advertising industry that’s watching your every click (watch out, 16 data-trackers on website…)theatlantic.com/technology/arc… A.Wood.B.Maven @awbMaven @10comm The @Ghostery extension blocks 15 of of the … Continue reading