- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: rapporteur
The text of his speech is linked to below: “Karel De Gucht European Commissioner for Trade ACTA – State of Play 1st Exchange of Views with the Committee for International Trade of the European Parliament Brussels, 29 February 2012“ http://europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=SPEECH/12/136&format=HTML&aged=0&language=EN&guiLanguage=en … Continue reading
Today, we have a report on a meeting regarding the proposed “EU-US Passenger Data Agreement” (also called the Passenger Name Records, or PNR). From that report, “Does the EU-US passenger data deal offer enough safeguards for EU citizens? Is the balance between … Continue reading