- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: Sarkozy
Companioning ACTA, there are proposed changes to the E-commerce Directive, IPRED, Customs Enforcement, etc
The EU Commission is rushing hastily towards it’s Digital Single Market (DSM) and as well as unintended (or perhaps secretly intended) consequences for EU citizens and businesses, there will be speed-bumps along the w. Near the end of EFF’s article … Continue reading