- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: TPPA
My Blog: Right to Privacy vs ‘Right to Snoop’. A workshop before the net-war intensifies in our Surveilance society..
Over recent months due to a myriad of reasons, citizens’ internet (netizens) rights have been high on the political and news agenda. We have had Internet Blackout Day to protest US legislation SOPA and PIPA. We have had massive demonstration concerning ACTA, … Continue reading
#Copyright vs #Patents – society has it the wrong way around. 300+ years stuck in reverse. #IPR #DRM
A couple of articles to set the scene: “we’ve continually lengthened copyright terms from 14-28 years as set out by the Statue of Anne in 1710 to “lifetime plus 70 years” today.“: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/adrianhon/100007156/infinite-copyright-a-modest-proposal/ “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which President Obama … Continue reading
Roundup of my diggings today to show #ACTA and the like are illegal, immoral, and the #EU must know it
I started the day with this tweet: @agonarch Someone needs to step up to the plate with regard to referring #ACTA to the #ECJ. ECJ considerations need to include not only 1/? Yesterday, I’d asked a direct question to David Martin, MEP (then informed … Continue reading