- Edward Snowden – thorn in the authoritarians side.
- William Hague’s speech on Equador & Julian Assange asylum.
- Having a break from Politics for a while, after #ASOT550, I re-found my love for my #TranceFamily
- Anti-Semitic attitudes are off the charts in Hungary – ADL #Jews #Israel #Loaded #Survey
- My Blog: note to Branka Totić, director of the Serbian Intellectual Property Office, think outside the box re. #ACTA
Guesswho on My Blog: Your web activity is… yt75 on La Quadrature Du Net’s… My Blog: Increased r… on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… kev on Karel De Gucht 1st Exchange of… awbmaven on My Blog: My observations of th…
Tag Archives: Vienna
My Blog: Tips for Activists – Inform, Enable, and Incite to Action. Observations of anti-#ACTA demo in #Vienna #Feb25 #IPRED
I attended the anti-ACTA demonstration in Vienna on Saturday 25th February 2012: https://www.facebook.com/events/185713728201250/ I had already attended the anti-ACTA demonstration in Vienna on Saturday 11th February 2012. On the 11th, it was very cold and I estimate the attendence at 5000. On … Continue reading
The following comment was made on Christian Engström, Pirate MEP’s blog, here: http://christianengstrom.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/tory-mep-asks-question-on-three-strikes-in-acta/ “The Commission feels it is more appropriate to discuss the SIGNED ACTA-agreement rather then some drafts which are no longer applicable.” However, they are applicable, as is argued … Continue reading